Levels of Coverage
The five levels of coverage are called Catastrophic, Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. These levels, sometimes referred to as “metal levels” provide several benefits:
- Help consumers, and the agents and brokers who assist those consumers, in comparing coverage options to determine which plans best fit the consumers’ needs
- Help consumers understand their benefits and the cost of services once they enroll
- Facilitate consumer choice based on specific value comparisons
QHP issuers do not have to offer plans in all five levels. However, each QHP issuer must offer a silver and a gold QHP in a Marketplace. These requirements begin on January 1, 2014.
Percentage of Benefits paid
- Up to 90% for Platinum Plans
- Up to 80% for Gold Plans
- Up to 70% for Silver Plans
- Up to 60% for Bronze Plans
Next Topic: Catastrophic Plans
Agents and Brokers are required to be trained to assist consumers with the application and decision making process. Using an Agent to enroll in a ObamaCare Health Plan will be the primary choice of many americans. After all agents have the inside track on companies and their promptness to handle claims and pay benefits in atimely fashion.
Our Agents are available 7 days a week.
We offer a free consultation which entails speaking one on one with a knowledgable Agent that has been state licensed and trained to answer your questions.
Find Out How Much You Can Save!
Get Todays Health Insurance Rates
Take the first step forward.
Start with a free confidential conversation.
Give us a call (862) 262-2273
*ExploreObamacare.com is not affiliated with any government agency. All information provided is for informational purposes only and no guarantee of the accuracy is hereby implied. The information was the product of researching the Affordable Care Act Bill and is subject to change.